Spoke generates multiple different ad formats across the Facebook, Instagram and Google ad Networks. The number of ad formats depends on the campaign type, the unique campaign settings you choose and whether you've integrated your website for retargeting ads.
Campaigns can have anywhere between 10 and 50 different ad variations - the formats and locations include:
- Newsfeed - single image
- Newsfeed carousel - 5 images including agency logo
- Instant articles - single image
- Desktop column (right side of newsfeed) - single image
- Marketplace - single image
- Messenger inbox - single image
- Facebook stories - single image
- Instagram feed - single image
- Instagram feed - 5 images including agency logo
- Instagram stories - single image
- Youtube - 2 images
- Gmail - 1 image and 1 text
- Display Network - 5 images
Google's Display Network will show ads on many different pages across the web (news pages, blogs etc)
All ads include headlines and / or descriptions and are optimised for desktop and mobile usage.
Please sign in to leave a comment.